The Andrea Schwartz Gallery is a retail art gallery. The gallery is available for rentals after 5:30 PM Monday through Saturday, and all day Sunday. The date requested for rental is considered upon receipt of a deposit. The Andrea Schwartz Gallery is only responsible for the rental of its kitchen and public spaces, and is not an event planner.
Maximum Capacity - 150
Seated Dinner - 75 persons
Click here for gallery layout
All weekday or weekend evening rentals: $2,000.00
(50% due with application)
(Bal. Due 30 days before rental date)
Damage deposit for standard reception: $ 1000.00
(Due day of event)
The damage deposit must be paid the evening of the event in addition to the rental fee. This deposit is completely refundable within 48 hours of the event if no damages have occurred, nothing has been taken, or no cleaning beyond customary is required. If any of the above exceeds the amount of the deposit, rentee will pay the additional amount.
Upon completion of the application, a 50% deposit must be submitted with the application. Upon approval of the application, the deposit is non-refundable. The balance of the rental fee and all other charges will be due 30 days before the date of rental. Failure to submit payment at that time will void the rental agreement. The Andrea Schwartz Gallery is not able to extend credit but can accept Master Charge or Visa, with a 3% service charge. All checks are to be made payable to The Andrea Schwartz Gallery.
The rentee should distinguish between party ending time and house closing time. Party ending time means the time the clean-up begins, the band stops playing and the bar(s) closes. House closing time is the time when all persons are out of the building. House closing time is 12:00 a.m. In the event the rentee should need or want to extend these hours, prior approval is required, an additional fee of $500.00 dollars per hour will be applied.
Request for rehearsal time must be indicated on the application at the time of applying. One hour of time is allotted and is dependent upon the availability of the facility. It is the rentee's responsibility to contact The Andrea Schwartz Gallery in person or by telephone to work out an acceptable time. There is an additional charge for this one hour of time. Any additional time will create an additional charge of $500.00 per hour. Rehearsal times can be most easily accommodated on Sundays, or before 10:30 a.m. and after 5:30 p.m. Monday - Saturday.
The Andrea Schwartz Gallery has no parking on the premises. Valets and/or police officers are suggested for events over 25 people for parking ease.
Rentee must provide one security person at rentee's expense for every one hundred guest attending rentee's event.
Alcohol may be served at The Andrea Schwartz Gallery. The Andrea Schwartz Gallery reserves the right to close all bars should the gallery staff deem it necessary to protect the facility and safety of individuals. Bartenders will be professional and will obey the laws pertaining to the serving of alcoholic beverages.
If The Andrea Schwartz Gallery is to be used for holding and heating of off site prepared foods. The following is available for use during rental times only.
One door refrigerator unit with freezer including ice-maker
One sink & one utility sink
Fully integrated sound system with ipod / itunes access
Event Planner / Caterer Responsibilities
- The event planner/caterers working at The Andrea Schwartz Gallery must have copies of their business licenses, certificates of insurance, and proof of workman's compensation on file with The Andrea Schwartz Gallery.
- On the days that the Andrea Schwartz Gallery is open, event planner/caterers may not begin setting up until 5:00 p.m. Exceptions will be considered.
- A representative for the event planner/caterer must be on site through out the entire event. Beginning at time of delivery of supplies, until end of clean up.
- Event planner/caterers are responsible for unloading, setting up, and reloading all their goods. In the event the event planner/caterer not show at the time of arrival of supplies, a $500.00 surcharge will be assessed.
- All rented items are to be neatly placed on the designated area by the event planner/caterer after the event.
- All rented items or delivered goods (alcohol, flowers, video equipment, etc., etc.) must be signed for by the rentee or event planner/caterer. No Exceptions.
- Caterers are responsible for maintaining cleanliness in the kitchen and all public spaces of the gallery, including restrooms during the event.
- Caterers must collect all glasses, dishes, trash, etc. during the event to avoid unsightly pileup. Rental items such as dishes, glasses, silverware, etc. are to be rinsed by the caterer and neatly placed in the original boxes provided. Non-returnable items such as paper items should be discarded in trash cans.
- Caterers are responsible for all cleaning of the kitchen and all public spaces in the gallery including the restrooms after the event. This includes the sinks, counter tops, trash, and ovens, kitchen floor, and especially the sweeping of the main gallery floors, this includes mopping, if necessary.
- All garbage bags are to be sealed before the caterer takes them to the dumpster. There will be absolutely no dumping onto the grounds.
- There is to be absolutely no food or bulk items emptied into the sinks as they clog easily.
- All empty bottles are to be disposed of in the boxes they came in and carried to the dumpster. Bottles are not to be thrown in the garbage cans. Ice buckets with wraps and corks should be filtered into the trash.
- Caterers are to provide all necessary tools such as trash bags, can openers, foil, pots, towels, dish detergent, knives, and other supplies necessary to carry out their duties. The Andrea Schwartz Gallery cannot provide any of the above items.
- The rental agreement is between The Andrea Schwartz Gallery and the rentee, the rentee is soley responsible for any and all monies owed.
- The Andrea Schwartz Gallery will not remove any significant element(s) of any exhibition to accommodate any event. The Andrea Schwartz Gallery reserves the right to refuse to move any work(s) of art, or to conceal it by any means what so ever.
- At no time will artwork or furniture be moved without prior permission. All installations or shows are to remain intact.
- There can be absolutely nothing hung, nailed, or taped to the walls at The Andrea Schwartz Gallery without the permission of gallery personnel.
- All publicity concerning The Andrea Schwartz Gallery must be approved through The Andrea Schwartz Gallery by the owner Andrea Schwartz and/or Steve Dolan.
- The rentee or a representative for the rentee, i.e.. the event planner/caterer must be on site through out the entire event.
- A representative from the gallery will remain on the premises throughout the event.
- The Andrea Schwartz Gallery cannot assume responsibility for items left by the caterer, guests, or rentee. Caterers or rentee are responsible for removing all articles brought in during the rental event.
- Permission to have dancing will depend upon the exhibition and must be approved prior to the event.
- Loud music is not permitted at The Andrea Schwartz Gallery. Instruments using electrical amplifiers must keep amplitude down. Management and staff may instruct band to lower volume or shut down if not able to comply. All bands must sign waiver to this effect here by acknowledging that they understand and are willing to comply to this house rules.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the gallery.
- In the event of any damages occurring to any artwork or to the physical condition of any and all public space within the Andrea Schwartz Gallery itself, the rentee will be held soley responsible and will be billed accordingly. This includes, but is not limited to scratches, nicks, breaks, or marks of any kind.
- Beer kegs are not permitted.
- No rice allowed, only birdseed or flower petals thrown outside.